1969 HONDA / Custom Beautiful / CA street Legal Trail 50

Do you have any recent pictures of this bike?
OK,

Just got back from showing the bike / Sale fell thru for a LOW price because I was rushing to get everything together and didn't take time to clean the carb (that was not smart)bike hasn't moved or started since 6/2009!!!I put some fresh fuel in dusted it off and I drove up to LAX (2 hrs!! AAAH) to meet the buyer who had cash in hand. Bike wouldnt idle and ran a bit rough.

The guy was a collector and wanted perfection. (can't blame him) Wish it would have worked out but I still have it.

I got it home, cleaned the carb and walaaa it idles and tears it up / I also just snaped some pics as requested and here they are. Bike is registered thru April 2011. I will detail it / mount the battery in the stock bracket that I had powdercoated and just keep it for now.

If someone wants, make an offer, I need the $$$$$ but I dont want to give it away....Its a tough market out there in this economy for sure!

BUMP a roo with some pics from tonight.....just drove to the milk store around the corner to get some Red Vines and man o man....35 MPH feels fast on a little bike!!!! :laugh:

Andy

Last edited:
So what was the low price? Might be tempting?? I have a few myself (none as nice as yours) and I know the prices have fallen on them with this ecomony:doah:

SOLD!!! Thasnks Oldminibikes.com !!!!

Great to meet you Tonycarony!!!! get that other one built and registered ....give me a call and we can go on a cool neighborhood ride!!!!:thumbsup:

I appreciate the ride to the birthday party to meet my family!!!!

Be careful on it and ENJOY the new ride!!!

Andy
:scooter: