1969 Rupp Ram Barn Fresh

Not that I need this but could not pass this up. Barn Fresh. To bad it has a Briggs on it. If anyone needs a Briggs let me know it is up for grabs. I think it is a 3.5HP.

Goats are H50. Frame is a 69. I don't think they made a RAM in 69. Has to be a Goat. What are you selling off of it, (except for the engine) and for how much ? I'm restoring a few Goats.

jmbmini

They do mention one on Brandts website and there were stickers availiable a while back on Ebay.

Last edited:

jmbmini

They do mention a ram model on rupp-parts.com page but no info on them. Post a picture of the other side of bike. It is not in the brochures for 1968 or 1969. Maybe it was in kit form only.

I know it is a Ram as I have one. I talked to Brandt about his before. The sticker is a Ram. Rupp had some type of issue on trade mark names and had to change to Goat. The Rupp Salesman actually went around and cover up the Ram name with Goat decals. I will be selling a lot of stuff off of this. Not the tank and probably not the rear wheel or seat.

Not sure if I am going to sell the chain guard. I am going to get it chromed first. I am one day hopefully this spring going to finish restoring my two Rupps. After I get it chromed I am going to pick the best guards. I will sell one then.

69 rupp ram goat or roadster

sorry. i am new to posting .
actually any one of the 1969 rupps with 5 hp 2 speed i am looking for .
a ram, goat or roadster .
thank you