1969 Rupp Roadster

here is my complete rupp SCRAMBLER has brand new clutch and seat still have original seat has small tear at the seam. Looks like a complete bike tail light works but not the headlamp its all there may be a bulb. Runs but needs the carb cleaned has the H35 motor over all very clean bike kick stand is not there but I have what looks to be the right one for it. I want $900 shipped Thanks Taz

I was informed this is a scrambler because of the engine size just a FYI

Last edited:
I sell on ebay under 67aquafastback if you want to check my feedback. I have sold many trail 70 parts and the rupp is a great bike just too small for me.

There has been more than once that I would see something for sale on here, and sold within hours. I don't think there were many replies to the bike, so the seller did what most non Rupp freaks would do, he parted it out. In most cases, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. Which is a good thing, because like TAZ said, I can now complete my build. Thanks TAZ. :thumbsup:

There has been more than once that I would see something for sale on here, and sold within hours. I don't think there were many replies to the bike, so the seller did what most non Rupp freaks would do, he parted it out. In most cases, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. Which is a good thing, because like TAZ said, I can now complete my build. Thanks TAZ. :thumbsup:

Not a problem Thanks for the positive input, Its funny no one wanted it as a complete bike but they sure get upset when I parted it out. Positive note guys one less in the world makes yours worth even more!!!! :scooter: