1970 Couparrol Tony-Pony Arrived Today!!

I suspect that much of the concern about spelling is one-upmanship for the insecure and unsure. The prime example is the social media troll who picks on a typo in an attempt to discredit — or distract — from the substance of the ideas.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/sp...keep-acting-like-it-does-20170924-gynvcr.html

Cheesehead, Congratulations! Your the troll in this article! Next Moron want to step up?
That's all you got Pumkin? That is pretty lame. And I am far from done with you Sweetheart. But also ironic since you were the one that started with the IQ crap and making like you are someone superior. All I did was prove what a moron you really are...but of coarse we all knew that anyways.

You are Not going to make friends on this site too easy. Markus is one of the Top Enthusiasts on this site, as well as Cheezy. You will get no help from most when you start bashing people. The only troll on here is you. Have fun trying to get help.

Last edited:
Children, isn’t it your bedtime? Your not even old enough to have a drivers liscence right?

Markus must have gotten his nose bumped and sulking in the corner somewhere. It’ll be all right champ, get back out there and beat on your chest pretend your a big boy again!!
Aren't you a bit "mature" to be carrying on like you have here? You told a fib and got caught. Marketing my ass, this isn't Ebay we are a family and bullshit is bullshit and you spilled a cart full here so far. Also your Ebay ad does not mention the things pointed out as wrong with the bike, more of your bullshit "marketing" I suppose.

Wow!! This one can drive a car... A full grown idiot who likes to post pictures of men on mini bike forums.
You like to be the fancy boy, huh? Nice!

LMFAO......There is that 3rd grade response we all expected. I can see you are butthurt about your turd not selling today. And probably the realization that all those views were just us looking and laughing at your stupidity. Maybe you should have taken the "double your money" offer of 100 bucks and ran with it. All the made up hype and lies you tried failed. And all your childish responses have also failed. But hey...better luck next time sweetheart. Maybe one day when you move out of your Mom's basement and get a job and accept that Trump is all of our president....you can hang out with the adults.

Last edited:
Wow!! This one can drive a car... A full grown idiot �� who likes to post pictures of men on mini bike forums.
You like to be the fancy boy, huh? Nice!
Hold my beer .......Fish on!.....:clap: Fishin's good today fellas...Look what ya can catch with the right bait!!!... Now.... The big question is...do we toss it back??? Hmmmmm......
Yep, I have a fishing license too..

Clinton engine fits the Tony Pony

Hold my beer .......Fish on!.....:clap: Fishin's good today fellas...Look what ya can catch with the right bait!!!... Now.... The big question is...do we toss it back??? Hmmmmm......
Yep, I have a fishing license too..
i have a Tony Pony minbike that has been un-molested, except for the absence of the original Chrysler engine. I am running a very old Clinton engine on it. it fits in the frame, and is able to move me well, given the jack shaft