1970 Kawasaki Coyote throttle trouble?

Hey guys, I recently got a 1970 Kawasaki Coyote, and I'm missing the entire throttle assembly all the way from the throttle tube and housing on the handlebars to the governor arm. I have all the parts from the governor arm to the carburetor though, but I need to order some parts for the rest of the throttle assembly. The issue isn't finding parts, because I've found them, I just dont know what I need exactly, and I can't find anything else on like Google or YouTube showing what the throttle setup on the engine actually looks like. So before I order the parts, I was just wondering if someone has a coyote and/or knows what the factory throttle assembly on the engine looks like and if you could post some pictures, I know there's is like a throttle plate that mounts to the block and then there is like a throttle lever or something that bolts to the throttle plate and connects to the throttle cable and the governor arm, but then again I'm not 100% sure about that, which is why I am here. If someone knows what the assembly looks like and can show me, then that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Justin,
I have one that I can share some pics of. I'm busy right now heading for work, but i'll snap some for you and post them tomorrow.

Thanks very much! That helps a ton, now I know what the part looks like when I go to buy it haha, also would you happen to know the part numbers? If so, that would help even more, thank you guys both!

Thanks very much! That helps a ton, now I know what the part looks like when I go to buy it haha, also would you happen to know the part numbers? If so, that would help even more, thank you guys both!
I have no part #'s for the assembly. At one time we had a member that posted the manuals for a Coyote on photobucket but I never got them, and now it seems the images are no longer available. If anyone knows where to get them let me know too.
Also Justin, if I can be of any more photo help, let me know what I can do for you.