1970 Rupp Roadster OEM Headlight Switch Question

We are trying to cobble together what we have to get it operational...
Is there an "off" position on this switch (I.e., no headlight), or is the headlight always "On" and the switch just controls high or low beam?
Michael

In 1970 Roadsters could come with a round Miller switch on the early bikes made or the oblong CEV switch on the later models . Both switches are three position with off in the middle and high beam in the forward position and low beam back towards the rider , both positions have the taillight on . I have one of each on my two bikes .

Thanks motomonster,
Is there also supposed to be a separate lever to switch from low to high beam and a kill button on this assembly as well? (Ours is in parts) Does anybody have a couple of good photos of how the headlight switch SHOULD look like with both the cover on and removed?
Thank you,
Michael

Thanks motomonster,
Is there also supposed to be a separate lever to switch from low to high beam and a kill button on this assembly as well? (Ours is in parts) Does anybody have a couple of good photos of how the headlight switch SHOULD look like with both the cover on and removed?
Thank you,
Michael
Do you have the round miller switch or the oval cev switch?

Thanks motomonster- that is helpful. I was also hoping that someone could post a pic of their 1970 OEM Roadster headlight switch both with and w/o the top cover on so I can compare to what I have on mine.
Michael