1970 Trail Horse "Windber News" SS 300

$695.00. Trades offers always welcome. If you need me to ship, I can. Add $35.00 {materials/labor} plus the actual shipping cost. Ck. or m/o fine. Add 3% for PayPal. Oil changed, new spark plug, carburetor was rebuilt, a new {used} gas tank w/shut-off was installed. The original had a small crack in the seam. The original tank is included. It starts right up, runs GREAT, and zips along nicely. The rear drum brake works FANTASTIC. I removed some of the added wiring that was not connected to anything {it will all be included}. It's ready to go and needs nothing but a new owner. The hand painted "Windber News" baskets are also included. The first 3 pics are with all the "goodies" on it. The remaining pics are as it sits now. All extra "goodies" shown in the first 3 pics are included. Here's some additional info I received when I acquired this bike.......... "1970 Western Auto SS300 Trail Horse bought out of St. Louis. Purchased new by a gentleman who worked as a stock boy in Western Auto as a teenager and he bought the bike with his earnings. He used his subsequent paychecks to add the bolt on accessories such as the battery operated lights, reflectors, side view mirrors, newspaper baskets, etc. that were sold at the store. Even has vintage mud flaps with the old Ford “crown” insignia that were trimmed to fit.
The bike was meticulously cared for and maintained its entire life. Beautiful HS30 Tecumseh with it’s original paint and decals. Nothing has ever been touched up, re-painted or re-chromed."

Last edited: