1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike replacement seat

I tried getting a seat made by Karen before contacting Joe Rivello but it did not work out sadly.
I don't feel for ya Dan. We tried to steer you right. @manchester1 not taking credit cards seemed to set you off with her and she doesn't take crap from anyone. The waiting list is long for her work for a reason. I'm not cheer-leading, I'm stating facts. There are other "capable" seat makers for sure. When it comes to resto correct seats, Karen has vested a ton of time and money and is the best there is.
You learned a $140 lesson on this one....

sonerenos

Best part of this is you bought a seat from the company TACO itself, paid more than you should have, and got a poorly made product sent to you.

You can set up a PayPal account and utilize your credit card as a form of payment through PayPal. It's just as simple as creating an account on this site.

Jo3 doesn't take any part in the manufacturing process of anything he sells, so in all reality you can beat around the bush. This also means he does not take any pride in his product since its not his work. Keep in mind, he is a real estate agent by day and brand owner by night. Karen's seats are proven quality, restoration worthy, and affordable at that.

Last seat I purchased from Taco was $80.00 and I hated it. It was way too firm and the wooden base was not cut straight. The material was cheap and did not match the original I have. It went on a bike that was sold and I bought a seat from Karen for my restored keeper. It wasn't much more in cost, and a significant difference in workmanship. I stand by steering people away from buying from the lunatic that operates Taco.

In my opinion Taco sells to people with either no skill of restoring an original bike, people with deep pockets, and the unfortunate unknowing of the hobby and dedicated people involved that can get you through the process yourself.

There is a reason he is not on this forum any longer...