1971 Honda MiniTrail z50 trade for Trapper

100% original. Starts easy and runs great not looking to sell. Would like to trade for a Trapper trail bike. Located in Taunton Ma. 45min south of Boston. Will travel 20161204_135121.jpg

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I have a trapper. May trade you. Ive had the engine rebuilt, bike taken apart, and have not gone any further. The fiberglass needs repaint, the frame has been painted black by a former owner. I think i have a picture or two in my profile. The fender/engine cover has 1 small hole from the tav rubbing about the size of a nickle. The rest of the glass is in good shape. Needs a new seat also. Karen has the pattern for the seat. Owen has been after me to let you know about this. Pm me if interested.

Hi, can anyone help me identify what the year of my Z50 is. the Vin is Z50a-323309. Your help is much appreciated.
PS: I would like to get this titled in Fl. Any advice on how to go about doing this?

bruces

Hi, can anyone help me identify what the year of my Z50 is. the Vin is Z50a-323309. Your help is much appreciated.
PS: I would like to get this titled in Fl. Any advice on how to go about doing this?
I believe its a ‘73 ,is it orange or blue ?
Do you have a title for it ? If you do it should be like any other vehicle in Florida ,if you don’t ,you would want to look into the South Dakota way of registering it ,it’s very similar to the old Vermont route which has sadly been closed .They will register it and you can trade their paperwork for Florida stuff when you get it .