1975 Ruttman NICE

Beautifully re-done Ruttman. Candy Apple Red powder coat in VERY presentable shape {not mint, but still REAL nice}. New Old Stock 1982 Tecumseh HS50 {old style decal applied} with less than 1 hr. run time, runs perfect and STRONG. Brand new band brake, new bearings, chain, tires are excellent, rims were blasted, grade 8 engine mtg. bolts, nuts, washers. Needs NOTHING, runs FANTASTIC, stops on a dime, EXCELLENT rider!!! All around super nice mini bike. $699.00 picked up from 02747. Add 3% for PayPal. If you want it shipped, add exact shipping cost plus $50.00 for my time to dis-assemble & pack. PLEASE don't ask me "how much to ship to *^&$^%? Until it's packed up, and measured/weighed, and I have an address, I can't give you a useable quote. A ROUGH estimate is around $100.00 East of the Mississippi, and over $100.00 West of the Mississippi. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
New deal... The Ruttman is now available as a roller for $449.00 [I robbed the NOS Tecumseh engine off the Ruttman for my Outlaw Chopper}, or with a GREAT running 5 HP Tecumseh {pictured above} @ $649.00 picked up from 02747. Add 3% for PayPal. If you want it shipped, add exact shipping cost plus $50.00 for my time to pack & materials. PLEASE don't ask me "how much to ship to 56789"? Until it's packed, measured, & weighed, I can't give you a useable quote. A ROUGH estimate for a roller is around $75.00 East of the Mississippi, and over $75.00 West of the Mississippi. To ship complete with engine appx. $100.00-$200.00.

Last edited: