1975 Ruttman Ugly Go cart all original but needs restored..

Mean Dean

This go cart is an all original Black Ruttman go cart. It is all original and runs good but needs to be restored. It has the original 6X4 aluminum 4 spoke rims. It has a 4 H.P. Tecumseh I believe I will have to check. It has the original serial #. It has the original Tecumseh Black engine. Never modified or changed. $650.00 Firm. It is located in Farmington Hills, Mich. 734 652 8537

Mean Dean

It has the serial number which is 400 away from My Ruttman bought new in Summer of1974. As far as Black engines Jim Ruttman thought late 70's also.

Mean Dean

Sorry for no quick reply my favorite aunt passed away who was like my second mom and I have been busy with helping with all the arrangements. I will post some in the next day or so. I took some with my camera and it almost looks white from sun fade. It is a 3 H.P. In the pics the cart looks worse than it is. This cart does run good and is all original.

Thanks,
Dean

Mean Dean

Go Cart.

Yes you can put two engines on it. I remember back in the day of Ruttman's parking lot a guy had two Mac 9 B's on one. He was buying new steering joints. it was cool.

Damn, Im gunna have to scrap the paint off.

I have one, we thought it was worthless, extended the frame six inches, (allow for a tall rider) it was in okay shape. original wheels, everything except the seat.

After welding on the extension, I welded up a new seat. and now I want to smack myself.:doah: