1979 Suzuki OR-50N sell or trade

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site as this was my first mini bike, I've always been into honda 50 and atc 70's but now that i have seen some of the way kewl american made ones i'm going to be on the hunt.

So I have a 1979 Suzuki OR-50N(rebel) or called the MAME TAN in Japan. these were only imported in 79-80 with a total of 500 units sold. In Oregon its classified as a motorcycle as it goes around 50mph(does 45mph with my 230lbs on it). They are a 2 stroke 50cc engine married to a manual 5 spd gearbox. very fun to ride and gets nothing but thumbs up from everyone that sees it. My daughter wants her own quad after a week at the dunes so i need to thin the heard a little bit as this just gets used in the summer.
I'm looking for 550.00 or trade me a broken blaster(quad) or something similiar for my 11yr old daughter. Located in Central Oregon right on HWY 97.
the bike is not complete missing some cosmetics and the kickstart shaft. the RM60,RM80, and the DM50 engine is compatible with this engine. so the kicker can be easily replaced. I never bothered as all it needs is a 2 step push to start. you can give me a call if interested.
thanks Aaron 541-280-7817