1990 c2500

$1500
Located in Martinez, CA (SF Bay Area)
email: fiveohatch@gmail.com <--- Best way to reach me, seriously, I'm not on here often.

Copy/paste from my CL ad.

1990 Chevy C2500 (2wd) extended cab long bed.
Runs well, needs some work. Would make a great work truck or project.
Passed smog on 4-18-17.
The registration is current and it has a clean title in my name.

91,434 original miles. Ex-shop truck, mostly local miles.
Split bench seat out of a newer Chevy truck
A/C was recharged shortly after I got it and blows cold.
New Grant steering wheel. It's a bit small, comes with stock steering wheel. Any Grant wheel will fit the adapter it has.
New proportioning valve
The stock stereo has been removed. Has new speakers in the dash and rear pillars. I have a Pioneer CD/MP3 player and everything needed to install it that will be included.
Brand new lights all around. The headlights do need to be aimed. I roughed them in but they need to be fine tuned.

The bad...

Interior is in rough shape. Half the panels are not installed and have been rattle canned black. No carpet (sprayed with rattle can bed liner) and the headliner has been removed. The door panels are loose and need new clips to hold them on. They're a dealer only thing as the aftermarket ones I bought were complete junk.

It has a vibration over 45mph. I'm 95% sure it's the tires as the vibration wasn't nearly as bad after rotating them. It has some All Terrains on it right now.

The valve guides are bad. It lets out a puff of smoke when started after it's been sitting.

Some of the gauges don't work.

The left rear brake hangs up when it's been sitting. Not an issue after that.

It's got dents/dings and the paint is in poor condition. Most of the clear has flaked off. It doesn't look too horrible since it's white.

This is a solid truck, it just looks like shit. I bought it off a Barfer in Campbell and it ran like a champ on the way back to Martinez. I've only used it locally for Home Depot and dump runs. I have access to trucks at my work so there's no reason for me to keep this as I really don't need it.

I can get more pics upon request.

More pics:

1990 Chevy C2500 - Album on Imgur

Last edited: