2009 ama vintage motorcycle days

hell yeah i waited all year for this event! Also minibikedude is from toledo area and we are camping in the infield come check us out we will be there i will see if the old minibikes shirt stilll fits!

Friday will be the best day of the weekend ,, It is suppose to rain sat /sun 70% chance ,, 35.00 weekend pass but 25.00 at the gate each day .. I thought about coming down this year but will wait till next now .. Hope you all have a great time , It is always a good event .. :thumbsup:

What a poor showing! I am very dissapointed in all of you who said you were going I.E. Kenny and patrick! You missed a awsome time and the funny thing is we didnt get really any rain at all. just a small amount on saturday for 30 mins and then it dried up! Oh well at least i had the time of my life! I also picked up a nice 1969 or 70 sl70 honda cheap too! Thats my next project bike. And shoe you are 25 30 mins away? could have stopped in and cruised around.

I am closer than that Greg ,maybe 15 minutes away , I can not walk yet just started therapy last week , it is way to big to walk on crutches , I got hurt worse than you think last year :) , I will be there next year for sure ,, :smile:

i know i saw the pic of your leg shoe. I was just upset because it was such a good time and really no one from here showed up. I was with my other buddies from toledo that buld engines and restore bikes, so we had a good time. There is allways next year!!!!!

Hey Greg, I emailed you before the show letting you know I went back to work after being laid off for 7 months. I can not control when jobs come into our Union hall. After 7 months of almost nothing and not being able to get out and work I took what I could. Sorry it inconvenienced you. But I was at Portland ID. and Windber PA. this year and did not see you there. I also took a call for GM Powertrain that was for 5 days a week and became 7 days a week as soon as I got there. So I could not make it on Saturday. Now a month later I,m Laid off again. Waiting on the next phase at GM the 6 spd FWD line project that starts in September that suppose to last a year and I'm hoping to get on that job. Our local work here in Toledo has been dead the last year. We got Oil refineries going through there shut downs right now Sunoco and then BP and the GM projects. I do not like refinery work so GM it is.