4inch double indian head tire

Good condition 4" double indian head tire Carlisle. just the tire no rim comes with it. no cracks in the side wall cleaned up nice. still has some of the stubs on it. Was going to use it in my lil indian project but i found one that even nicer witch i didn't think was possible unless it was new old stock but not sure what a fair price is I've seen 6inch selling for 100 so a inch should he even more sought after so 80shipped takes it or best offer.

Attachments

How am i scammer i bought a bunch of stuff from the kid down the street. Ever sense i came here it seems all you guys do is call anyone that joins a scammer. You guys really know how to push everyone out. I've seen several post calling ppl scammers its crazy.

Lizardking

How am i scammer i bought a bunch of stuff from the kid down the street. Ever sense i came here it seems all you guys do is call anyone that joins a scammer. You guys really know how to push everyone out. I've seen several post calling ppl scammers its crazy.
Said the scammer.......

LOL I always find vintage Carlisle Indian head tires and other rare mini bike parts "from the kid down the street" totally believable...
Its not that hard to believe when the kids got a garage full of vintage parts and bikes but no worries idc what any of you guys think really. For some admins and randoms ass ppl why ant i banned then??