68 fox mini doodle resto

thanks not my first resto on it has been restored about 3 times but im 15 now and know what im doing i am very good at what i do and take pride in it and thats the main reason the bike came out like that thanks for the compliment i also have a buffalo that im redoing that sits on 23 in mudders all original

well it had a fender is till have it but one of my dads friends busted off the tabs that hold it on and it wouldnt of worked anyways cause the motor is to big i had to strip it by myself cause i couldnt afford sand blasting i primed it painted it cleared it and had it almost all done. but one night i decieded to wax my freash paint. well it took all the shine out of it so i had to REDO it all over again. so after that was all done i got a straight pipe from lowes and a K7N filter from the auto parts store. then i fab'd up a custom bracket to mount to the exaust for the return on the throttle i modifyed the throttle set up cause it was to long (no big deal) replaced all the nuts and bolts and painted the rims got a new chain and i redid the seat in leather (yes keather) the seat has its original foam just recovered then i just tuned it until it got it to idle and run the way i want and then i snaped the bolt off that holds the clutch on so now she aint goin anywere for a while (aleast until i fix it)

lol your did a good job and i respect the patience you have with it bye the way do you have a welder? and also if you want it to sound realy cool take the mufler off

ya i know the mufler makes them sound better but my neibors are assholes so it has to stay muffeled and i dont have a welder i should though cause im redoing my car to ands it hard not to have a welder

ya i know i would do it on my 6.5 honda thats on my baja i got a striaght piipe on it but its got a muffler on the end so not really a straight pip e made it faster thoguh