70's Broncco TX 6 Mini Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

qman

Hi Guys,

I bought this Broncco mini bile a little while ago from my neighbor before he and his wife went into the nursing home. The Broncco last licensed in 1979. He was not able to find the title for it, but I have a bill of sale, which I intend to get a title for it. The bike was sitting in his basement the entire time until I bought it and brought it up from the basement. It doesn't miss 1 single thing. He was so anal about moisture and rust, so he had plastic bag over the exhaust and over the air filter. The tires still has the nipples on the sidewalls of the tires. No cracks on the tires and hold air even. The only thing that's negative on this Broncco is the seat toward the rear of the seat due to cracks.

I knew a lot about Arctic, Honda Z50, Kawasaki KV75, and Gemini mini bike back when I was a kid, but nothing about these Broncco's.

What do you guys think with condition of this Broncco and the value of this mini bike?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

-Q

Attachments

I might let ebayer dictate the price. Good answer??
There are rules on OldMiniBikes.com that all us members have to follow. Just letting you know that asking what something is worth is not allowed. Its not my rules, but just to let you know you can get banned over these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.