A.F.S. Shrike- Any Out There?

A.F.S. was distributor in Levittown, PA. This an was from ~1970? Anyone know if some were made, or where one is?
Wow, another make/model that I've never seen. I was around minicycle racing in the early '70's and would have remembered a bike that cool. Hard to tell if it's minicycle size or a full size motorcycle. Wonder how those mechanical disc brakes worked? Exotic for the time is right, and that price, you could have bought two new Steen 100 MXs with change left over. Bet only a couple of rich kids had those, would be great to find one.

Wow, another make/model that I've never seen. I was around minicycle racing in the early '70's and would have remembered a bike that cool. Hard to tell if it's minicycle size or a full size motorcycle. Wonder how those mechanical disc brakes worked? Exotic for the time is right, and that price, you could have bought two new Steen 100 MXs with change left over. Bet only a couple of rich kids had those, would be great to find one.
Agreed, a lot of upgrades. Disk brake company is bicycle one. Not seen any in internet- yet, thx