A mini chopper i rescued

I found this mini in need of rescue. The kids that were riding this just beat it untill she stopped running and left her outside. This isnt normaly somthing id be that interested in but for $50 i couldnt pass it up. So i got her home cleaned the carb, put a new chain on and new battery. she fires right up and runs great now. There is lots of scratches and what not and the damn kids took or broke the blinkers off but she has the head light and loud horn thats fun to blare rolling down the street. I can only get her up to 25 mph with my big a** on it but she is still fun.

Hahaha 50 bucks? Great steal. I've got one of those two stroke motors in my garage. You gotta love that dummy engine and that double-wide tire. Don't suppose you have any plans to do some upgrades or make some improvements?

P.S. I'd recommend finding an upgraded recoil starter. The ones that come out of the factory are prone to breaking if you're not careful

No i dont have any plans yet. Of course i looked and thought, how can i fit a bigger engine in there but i prob wont keep it. Yeah those dummy engines are funny.

Mr X

i rode one of those before and it was super confortable to sit on. but the engines dont last too long, mainly the carbs stop working for no reason.

if i were you i wouldnt upgrade it too much and just ride it as is. the frames on those things arent made too well and the quality of steel isnt too good either. but if you do plan to upgrade i would get rid of the dually in the back and maybe reinforce the frame abit before putting in a 5hp engine in place of the dummy one.