A second to introduce myself

fletch

Hello group, I have been looking the site over for awhile and thought I would sign on. Started to restore a Speedway Green Horn for my son, One I had when I was a kid!! When I get going more on it I will post some pictures for you all to see. Thanks and Nice site

richs

welcome nice bike lots of people with good info that can help there is a site just for speedway I think its speedway minibike good luck and have fun

Welcome to OldMiniBikes, I have a Speedway Green horn I need to finish, still collecting parts for it. Post some pictures of it, we like pictures on here.

fletch

I will put some pictures on soon... I like the Gas tank on your bike ! Mine got a whole in it when I was ramming around many years ago and got throwed out somtime or other.I put one on from another mini I had.

fletch

I put a picture in my photos of what it looks like when we started on it. I still don't know how to put the picture in the thread yet...

mybiz

Click the go Advanced down below and then scroll down and you'll see this

Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

When you click Manage Attachments you can load pic's from your pc
You'll see this.

Upload File from your Computer

Upload File from a URL

Hope this helps you.:wink:

fletch

Click the go Advanced down below and then scroll down and you'll see this

Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

When you click Manage Attachments you can load pic's from your pc
You'll see this.

Upload File from your Computer

Upload File from a URL

Hope this helps you.:wink:
Thanks for the info.. I played around in the test area and think I got it!!
Bare with me my kids show me how to do most of this computor stuff..

mybiz

I hear ya. Give me anything that burns fuel I'll make it purr like a kitten. Give me a computer I can totally destroy it.