AC Terra Tiger

oldsledz

I have a Allis-Chalmers terra Tiger 6 wheeler goes on land or water. I will trade it for a Minibike , GoCart , Snowmobile , ect.... it needs a engine and 1 or 2 tires and wheels the tires I have for it are not the right ones but will work on land. or sell for 200.00 it is near Midland Michigan

oldsledz

Hay King you are not set up to get PMs on this site. They came with a single cylinder JLO 2 cycle they had both 10 and 18 HP I don't know what this one had.

We had an AC Terra Tiger in the early 70's...tons of fun...

If I can make a suggestion...the Tiger works a lot like a current model commercial-grade hydrostatic mower, which can supply parts to get the Tiger running again...

I buy old mowers like this Cushman Frontline, and use the parts for old RV retro-fits...

Tires and rims from QuadRunners/Racers work well, too...

I have pics (somewhere) of various late 60's and early 70's era RV's we had new, including the Tiger...we bought one of every competitor's model when the Cushman design crew were developing the prototypes and factory accessories for the Trackster, and tested them against each other at Schwark Quarry, just outside Lincoln, Nebraska, where the Cushman factory was located.

Tons of fun...a dozen different RV's off-loaded from a car carrier, and acres and acres of rough terrain to try to destroy them on...

We'd throw the Tiger into a full-load lock turn, spinning on a dime, trying to overheat the drive system, to see what kind of abuse it could take before failing...

Just reminiscing...you'll have a bunch of fun with this one when you get it running...

Last edited:
They are cool...

Tons of fun...when we tested a dozen or so different models of ATV's against the Trackster, the Tiger was one of the most fun to drive...but one of the least impressive in terrain capabilities...

The Trackster will climb and traverse steep grades...conquers ANY terrain...but is sloooooooow...

The Tiger is much more fun, but it's more of an RV than a true ATV...don't go any farther into the sticks than you're willing to walk (possibly with a broken bone) out of...

I have a Allis-Chalmers terra Tiger 6 wheeler goes on land or water. I will trade it for a Minibike , GoCart , Snowmobile , ect.... it needs a engine and 1 or 2 tires and wheels the tires I have for it are not the right ones but will work on land. or sell for 200.00 it is near Midland Michigan
I have a Terra Tiger that I am trying to restore.Too bad that we live so far apart.I live in Montreal ,Quebec.I would have exchanged a Boonie Bike or bought it directly from you.Have you been on the website minidoodle.com?