Add some ground clearance

Ok
I have a Manco Big Cat, it’s a pretty cool little ride but I’m wanting to use it for more than putting around the yard.
I’m 6’3 and the bike sits low to the ground with very little clearance. What’s the best way to basically put a lift kit on the bike. It’s got an 80/82 tooth rear and an 8 tooth front sprocket up front. It was made with a Tqscumse 6hp but when I bought it someone replaced that with a predator 212.
No issues with the motor but I have a GX240 and a 270 just sitting around. The predator does fine with the gearing but it will High center on an ant bed or pretty much anything.
I’m thinking 5 inches front and rear with the gearing and running the 22x10x8’s that came on it would allow me to go where it now won’t. Sitting so low to the ground turns it into a plow in the mud even with those big tires. What type of material for the fork and frame extensions?
Ant ideas on a good way to do it?
And any body on here from Alabama that may know of a shop that has somebody who really knows how to weld.
Ultimately going to make a hunting rig out of it, I got a place that’s a 3 mile walk and has a goat trail to it that an atv is too wide.
There’s an electric hunting bike company that makes a single track trailer that I think would be perfect add to the big cat but I’ll have to have a hitch made to fit the frame.
Any help?