Alexander Reynolds ???

mybiz

Its an AR but which model ez-rider? Got it from cncsparky and it came with a lifetime supply of washers:laugh:

I have the same frame and the data sticker says model 3600. I got it as a bare frame, no wheels or engine so it's hard to say what EZ-Rider model it is for sure.

It may not have had shocks for the seat. Some of them had the hole on the rear wheel mount, but no shock. That's the same seat used on the one I have with mag wheels, and a few other companies used them too.

mybiz

????

I have the same frame and the data sticker says model 3600. I got it as a bare frame, no wheels or engine so it's hard to say what EZ-Rider model it is for sure.
Where is your tag located ? I havent done anything to it but unload it and thats it i'll look it over before i put it in storeage with the rest:eek:ut:

mybiz

It may not have had shocks for the seat. Some of them had the hole on the rear wheel mount, but no shock. That's the same seat used on the one I have with mag wheels, and a few other companies used them too.
I see the different setups used on the seats Yes i could mount shocks on my seat. But i'm not going to unless that was how they came from the factory. Everyones pic's here on OldMiniBikes of AR's has small plates on there forks and mine is 3 time the length:doah:Just looked there is a ID tag on the rear of the fork plate but you guessed it i cant make out the model # "YET" serial # yes its readable I've always been one to buy things that finding parts for is next to imposable and I've did this kind of stuff forever But the AR is easy to find parts for but every thing else i own isn't like my avatar pic of my 68 my rear shackles setup was a optional so i cant just slam my rear end down 2" i've got to replace the springs becouse there longer than average:doah::doah::doah::doah:One step forwards and six back for me:eek:ut: