another cl find

today cl has some mini bike listings.......unusual around here......think i will pick this one up if i can........he says its an mtd.........can someone confirm this?

Ugliest mini bike ever made..makes a Powell look sexy.

I had three of those things they are actually pretty well engineered because they were made by a tool and die company.

The HS40 with the TAV had plenty of power....they ride pretty well if you can stay on them...:doah:

If it's cheap pick it up...the gas tank alone is worth a few bucks.

hey mr g............sorry if i insulted ya.........actually taking a second look.....its not all that bad, but this one needs so much.......i expect i will never build it..........:smile:

It's kind of a running joke about them being ugly..... they are so ugly they are cool, that's why I owned 3 of them!!

MrG that is as nice an example as I have seen....soft tail too.

This is the first one I owned..

Spyderegg has most of it now......

Last edited:
and im going to pick it up after work today........like i need another mini......guess i need the gas tank tho..........the rest of it will be for sale.........and mr. g.....yours is a nice looking bike.....cept those handlebars.....:laugh:

Hey I still think they're cool...I dont think they're ugly at all...ok maybe a little but they ride great.
:thumbsup:
KKK's former bike(well most of it :laugh:)

wow spyder.......i like the color scheme on that bike and it does look like a good rider.....i just cant get past those handlebars............:thumbsup: