another Freebie

just got this for free. Yes, they do exist. I think it's an H60. Its ugly, but runs. Im gonna clean it up and scrap the rest of the machine. Snowblower needs too much work to get it going. Take the engine and run!

Last edited:

oldfatguy

nice score.

Toro uses the top of the line engines on their machines so that engine might have a steel lined bore and the ball bearing on the crank shaft.

I'll have to check that.
this is the 2nd one ive scored for free this year. Im going to get another one this week.
Dont really know what im doing with them. (1" shaft...:doah:) but, I'll take it for freeeeee

delray

free big block is always nice to get.........:thumbsup:
one thing that i always see on a toro that is broken. would be the auger unit. don't ask me why? just what i always see in a ad that as a 2-stage toro that needs work. now if it was a single stage unit. they just run for ever......
my dad has a 6.5hp toro 2-stroke and you have to run with it and throws the snow 30ft in the air....:laugh:

Last edited:
free big block is always nice to get.........:thumbsup:
one thing that i always see on a toro that is broken. would be the auger unit. don't ask me why? just what i always see in a ad that as a 2-stage toro that needs work. now if it was a single stage unit. they just run for ever......
my dad has a 6.5hp toro 2-stroke and you have to run with it and throws the snow 30ft in the air....:laugh:
hahah. you guessed it. Engine ran great, but that's about it.. I took the engine and scrapped the metal.