Any clue what this is...

It's a Foremost Golden Pinto only if it was sold by Penneys. If it was sold by a Bird dealer it's a Fury Bird. Same bike either way. Pintos were sold with pull back or turned out bars, depending on the year model.

mybiz

Bird fury or Sears Dover or jc penneys ?

Here is brochures of the Bird Fury. Sears Drover. and a jc Penneys Foremost golden pinto. Now on the forks the sears drover doesn't have the plate on it where they would put the name decal. The foremost golden pinto and the bird fury have the name plates on there forks. Is the plate or no plate the way to ID who they were sold by. Oh and the Bird eng. Falcon . His has a name plate on the forks, would that make it a Golden Pinto. :shrug: The bird fury has different bars as jimh noted about the years manufactured. I had to throw a fork in the road. :laugh:
Sorry pay no mind to the Falcon I forgot the frame was different.....

Last edited:
From what I see the Falcon and the Drover and duck have a way more sloped rear frame angle as to where the Golden Pinto stay's more horizontally parallel to the lower tube.

Yep, and the Falcon drover,and Duck shocks mount to the reat axle mounts rather than having seperate mounts. JC's is a Pinto, Fury or the equivalent model sold under another name by a different chain or distributor.

Are u planning fixing it up, make it into a project build? or plan on giving it away :thumbsup:

Just had to make to make a comment to you. Welcome to the boards bro! its like a family bonding thing!! And we can all ride together, build bikes together, give each other advice n so on! lol