any mini bikers in nc?

Its almost like there is no one in the nc area. Is it just an uncommon state for mini guys or what? Is there anyone IN nc. That rids/ builds mini bikes?:confused:confused:

Hello Jericho !

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes.

I currently live down in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina....but moved here from Gastonia, North Carolina.

This one will show my age...I went to Sanford once during high school, when we (Ashbrook High)played Sanford High for the State Championship...it was in fall of 1974, and I was a senior (in high school).

I guess that means I am a senior 'citizen' by now !!:laugh:!!

Anyway, there's a few OldMiniBikes folks in North and South carolina on the forum...me...one of the Wulf brothers lives in Wilmington...there's a couple folks who post from around Columbia sc...one of them is a girl...just saw a post from a new guy from Murrels Inlet..seems most of us OldMiniBikes folks are kind of spread out...it's the OldMiniBikes that 'brings us together' so to speak.

When I was a 10-15 year old, back in gastonia it seemed there were mini bike's everywhere....every time i heard one, i'd go running out the door to see who was blasting down the street ! There was a local Rupp dealer...Norris supply...and every dime store or department store sold some sort of mini bike.....lot's of Cat's, Sensations, and Rupp's around this area then.

I maintain that most of them are still there, in peoples parent's basements and garages....so keep your eyes open, as the good one's rise to the surface occasionally within a couple hours drive of Sanford.

Maybe if we get enough mini bike representation in the southeast, we can try to have some sort of event down this way, like they do in the northeast, mid-west, and west coast areas.

Again welcome to the OldMiniBikes !

Robert C

Last edited: