Anyone aware of the make/brand? Frame number is 0011584

markus

It is a Sears 4hp mini bike, they were sold 1975/76 the 184 in the model number is the manufacturer code for whoever actually made it, and unfortunately The code does not appear on the lists that I have found for manufacturers. A company called ARA also offered that line of bikes though, they were mainly things like aftermarket A/C etc. for automobiles and things like that. I do think that Sears did offer some things that they also made so they may have got the contract from them for that season of bikes. ARA called that model a Trail blazer if bought through them. Here is the Sears catalog add and the ARA add. Thank you for posting up the model number, I have been curious of the manufacturer code on those for awhile now. maybe It can be linked to some ARA products or someone else through other things that Sears also sold.

sears1976 (2).JPG ara 1976 (3).jpg

It is a Sears 4hp mini bike, they were sold 1975/76 the 184 in the model number is the manufacturer code for whoever actually made it, and unfortunately The code does not appear on the lists that I have found for manufacturers. A company called ARA also offered that line of bikes though, they were mainly things like aftermarket A/C etc. for automobiles and things like that. I do think that Sears did offer some things that they also made so they may have got the contract from them for that season of bikes. ARA called that model a Trail blazer if bought through them. Here is the Sears catalog add and the ARA add. Thank you for posting up the model number, I have been curious of the manufacturer code on those for awhile now. maybe It can be linked to some ARA products or someone else through other things that Sears also sold.

View attachment 276155 View attachment 276156
Markus, thank you so much!!! I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE on that bike and could never find a name besides those stickers lol! Will the 212 predator fit on it? This is my first project, I’m still trying to make a list of what all I need in order to get it back running. So if anyone would like to provide some info please do. Once again, thank you!