Anyone have a Ruttman Vulture parts diagram?

I'm starting on a project soon and trying to figure out what parts I'm missing and need to buy. Anything would help, even if it's a different model Ruttman. Thanks in advance-
Mark

Mark,

My Dad bought a complete Ruttman catalog from the 'Bay. I have to go through it and scan everything, but if you PM me your emai, I'd be happy to share what I can.:thumbsup:

Cheers,
Chad

Hey Chad, did you ever get a chance to go through that catalog? I'm looking for a pic or list of the rear wheel hardware. Need to know what spacers go between the wheel and sprocket.

Hey Chad, did you ever get a chance to go through that catalog? I'm looking for a pic or list of the rear wheel hardware. Need to know what spacers go between the wheel and sprocket.
No, but my Dad just bought a Grasshopper Chopper and I need to look at the gripsfor it. I'll see if I can have him dig it up and post what you are looking for. It won't be until the weekend for sure.

Vulture diagram

Know it's been awhile but was wondering if you every found the vulture diagram you were looking for because i've got them all.

Ganzman, I never did get the diagram I was looking for. If you've got anything on the Vulture model can you email it to MTchevy1@aol.com? I'd really appreciate it! Minibike season is just around the corner, and the old ruttman is next in line for a rebuild.