Anyone into militarty scale models?

Is there anyone out here into model kits? My in laws are moving and I'm helping them get rid of a rather large collection of planes, tanks, warships and Hummer/Jeep kits. There are quite a few, around 150 or so, all still in the box. Makers include Tamiya, Trumpeter, Dragon, Hasegawa, Italieri and a few others. Some of them date back to the 70s, but a good amount of them are more recent.
There is also an extensive amount of paint (Tamiya and Testors), both in spray cans (about 60) and small bottles (couple hundred) ALL NEW.

Attachments

Last edited:
I like to build airplane models. 1:72 is my favorite scale, especially in the Minicraft Hasegawa brand.
Just did a quick count and there are at least 20 of that brand and scale:thumbsup:

I used to build 1:24 scale car models when I was a kid, those were hard enough. The detail on these planes is amazing.

Mark; Any chance there might be some WW1 aviation bits in that lot? Preferably in larger scales. My eyes are a bit too old for 1:72.

Roger

Mark; Any chance there might be some WW1 aviation bits in that lot? Preferably in larger scales. My eyes are a bit too old for 1:72.

Roger
Sorry Roger, I don't think there are any that early, mostly WWII and newer. There are some in larger scales however.

I'm a military model builder . I would like to know more. Are you selling the lot or one at a time ?
Depends. PM sent.