Anyone is the Houston area?

any of you guys been to gilhooleys in san leon? good oysters:thumbsup: me and my family used to go quite abit, the waitress always called me "rhode island". what'll you have tonite rhode island:thumbsup:

hey guys Im new to the site but I just got my mini bike going and have a couple of friends in the woodlands (north Houston) that have bikes ..... has anybody got any plans for a meet?

Bringing this page back from the dead...

We have 3 in Dickinson, always ready to ride.

Were going to the Lone Star Rally this year, after seeing people on lawnmowers and motorized ice chests last year, i think its game on. First weekend in November :scooter:

Visit here to order Revitol Stretch Mark Cream.

Many of the reviews about Revitol, on various skin care sites, appear to be overly positive. They are all on the first page of Google listings, and it’s hard to believe they weren’t produced by the makers. A scroll to the second page turns up reviews that don’t seem nearly so hyped. They are much more informally written, and are a credible mixture of positive and negative.

Need more info on Lone Star Rally. I might be able to make it. :thumbsup:

Galveston Island first weekend of November. We are just going to put around the Strand area a little and get some looks. Dont wanna to risk getting into trouble with over 50,000+ actual bikes around and cops everywhere. Last year we saw a lot of smaller non-legal pit bikes around. I think as long as your not being stupid, they will let you be for this weekend only.

http://www.lonestarrally.com/

We have been riding twice a month,we have a large parking lot that we do a little road racing in.
Would you be willing to host a get together sometime in the near future? There seems to be a fair amount of interest in the Houston area. All we need is a place. Tell us more about the parking lot road racing.

Thanks
Chad

I would be willing to work on something,maybe connected to some form of a charity run or race.

Parking lot racing is pretty simple,set up cones around the parking lot like a little road course.We go around a building and use an island or two,mostly we do sprints of 2 laps that comes out to about a mile around. But for a bigger event it should be at least 10 laps or more.
Wallmart has sports marking cones for $3.50 for 4.

Alright Houston and surrounding areas!

If you would like to see an event in Houston area than I will need some input.I am working on getting some feelers out right now.
What kind of event would you want to see? road-race,dragrace or both??? remember this this probably be held in a dealership or a parking lot of some type so we will have to work within the space we a given.

Thank you! Thank you!

We have been needing something for the Houston area.
I will do all I can to spread the word when a date is set.

I vote for a drag race.

One-time event? I would think the $10-20 range. If you offer an event t-shirt then people would be willing to pay more on the $20 side. Are you thinking homemade trophy's, bragging rights, and all money goes to charity?

For a monthly event I would think $5 and bragging rights. Not that my slow mini-bike will give me any....:laugh:

I would love to see a swap meet of some type...

I am working on getting Mini bikes and a mini drag racing at this event.They are interested in having us there.I am working on details to see if we can work it out because space is limited. I mite need some help at the event with the racing with flaging and timing.

here is the info on the event:

Nov.13-2011 starting at 10am

Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge

19616 Northwest Freeway, Jersey Village, TX
We will take up the parking lot!!!

Northwest Dodge is hosting a Show n Shine / Toy drive / Care Package event. The event will be used to collect toys (for children all ages....up to and including 17 years old), cash donations and care packages to be sent to our soldiers overseas!

The Show n Shine will be done for Mild (stock)/Wild (35" tires, more than 2" of lift) and Peoples Choice. There will be free food, entertainment and a big screen TV showing the Texans Football game! The raffle items will contain the following items:

* 3 wide screen TV's

* multiple iPods

* multiple iPads

* Off road accesories

* Gift certificates/cards

* Turkeys

To get raffle tickets you can do the following:

_ Bring cash donation, toy or a care package for a soldier overseas values at <$25: 1 raffle ticket

_ Bring cash donation, toy or a care package for a soldier overseas values at >$25; 5 raffle tickets

_ Register and participate in Show n Shine; 5 raffle tickets

_ Donate => $25 to National Memorial Ladies (at the event); 5 raffle tickets.

You could have up to 15 raffle tickets to win some raffle items.

Tentative times, the Show N Shine judging will be at 2, announcement of winner after that. Raffle drawing at 3pm. Raffle winners MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

It's a go!!! I will be meeting with the owner of the dealership early next week to look over where to make a drag strip,he is willing to clear off innovatory to make room for what ever we need.
So we need to see who all can attend this event! post up...spread the word!!!:scooter::thumbsup:

Come on Houston and Texas.....this is a great opportunity to show Texas how many are into old mini bikes.There will be some media coverage on this so we need as many to show up as possible. I want us and our mini's to be invited to more Texas events in the future.

Hopefully the others will log in and chime in!