Anyone try a builder prepared kit

I'm looking to make my minibike an all around rocket. I want to go on long/fast cruises around the neighborhood and have some pep getting up and going so I can whoop my friends drag racing. I realize that is two ends of the spectrum. Right now I'm leaning toward a stage 2 kit with a billit flywheel and adding a cam, rod, springs later. But if a stage 4 or a BP kit will do what I want, I will save the extra money.

I'm looking to make my minibike an all around rocket. I want to go on long/fast cruises around the neighborhood and have some pep getting up and going so I can whoop my friends drag racing. I realize that is two ends of the spectrum. Right now I'm leaning toward a stage 2 kit with a billit flywheel and adding a cam, rod, springs later. But if a stage 4 or a BP kit will do what I want, I will save the extra money.
OK:
Don't research any further.
Ask the internet for help.

Others will chime in with suggestions, but I prefer a blind leap of faith.

I think what Newoldstock is saying is you'll get much more help with specific questions that haven't been answered in detail many times over. The folks here are more than helpful and have a frigging AMAZING wealth of knowledge, BUT don't have the interest to rehash each general post from a new member such as "Help me build the fastest/lightest/etc minibike"

Some get frustrated when a post APPEARS as if no legwork was done. That may not be the case for you, but sometimes that's how it comes off

I am fairly new to this game myself. That being said, after some research, and with a clear idea of what your specific Gail's are, you will likely be able to create a build for much less cost than a prefab "kit". A "drag" bike will be MUCH different than a neighborhood cruiser. In fact, what's good for one, may SUCK for another.

Spend a bit of time on the forum using Search function, and we are happy to help after

Cheers