Arco EZ Rider Chopper

Im going to put this up for a day or two. Complete with original Arco white Tecumseh. Gussets added to the neck and spacers added to the seat. No brake caliper. $250 no shipping. Pics tomorrow.

oldfatguy

now that's a bike you don't see every day. It's a little rough but it will be a great bike when it's all done. I would have liked to seen it parked next to my two Arcos

Thanks Chad for the great addition to me chopper collection. I already tore it apart and fixed all the weldsand the seat getting ready to sand blast it tonight thanks again mike

Dan-E-boy

Thanks Chad for the great addition to me chopper collection. I already tore it apart and fixed all the weldsand the seat getting ready to sand blast it tonight thanks again mike
Would love to see the progress on this chopper.. are you going to post a build thread on it?

Whatever happened to njmike. I shipped him an Arco easy rider chopper for a buddy of mine (rpol89)
He was supposed to send me pics after he restored it. never heard from him again

I am rite hear I hade to change my user name I had trouble loging in.. I am almost done with chopper you sold me I will get the pics out to you when I its done