ARCO Wheel size.

I have an old ARCO ez rider and I am trying to figure out what size wheels were stock on this bike. I think it’s 4 inch but when I got it it had a 6 inch front and a 4 inch rear. Here is a picture so you can see the model I am speaking of.
B6294AC5-9076-44E4-8C0D-1C9D61B96E33.jpeg

Ok I am going to figure it out tonight. Thanks. Like to get this one finished up. My plan was to re home it after I was done. I do have the original fuel tank and handlebars as well. And a HS40 engine that needs rebuilt.

Got the wheel situation taken care of and finally fitted the last piece on it. A kickstand!

The 6 inch rear wheel is a mix of parts from what I had bought and what I had. I took the hub from the six inch wheel and chain carrier cut it down then carefully removed the wheel mount from the hub by grinding the weld holding it together.

Then I had to make the hole in the wheel mount larger. I slowly worked on it removing a little at a time and keeping the circle centered. Then the old 4 inch wheel has the sprocket made onto it. As well as half the wheel. So I removed the one wheel half and slowly ground down the weld holding it on.

Then the fun part making the spacing correct and the wheel mount true on the hub and welding it on. I got it done it’s not 100% but it’s not going to break and it looks like it came that way.

novadose74

Got the wheel situation taken care of and finally fitted the last piece on it. A kickstand!

The 6 inch rear wheel is a mix of parts from what I had bought and what I had. I took the hub from the six inch wheel and chain carrier cut it down then carefully removed the wheel mount from the hub by grinding the weld holding it together.

Then I had to make the hole in the wheel mount larger. I slowly worked on it removing a little at a time and keeping the circle centered. Then the old 4 inch wheel has the sprocket made onto it. As well as half the wheel. So I removed the one wheel half and slowly ground down the weld holding it on.

Then the fun part making the spacing correct and the wheel mount true on the hub and welding it on. I got it done it’s not 100% but it’s not going to break and it looks like it came that way.
Would love to see pics. I have an ARCO chopper and wanted to replace the sprocket.

Would love to see pics. I have an ARCO chopper and wanted to replace the sprocket.
Those are the only pics I have. I should have taken some while I made the hub to hold the six inch wheel. Right now I am working on the HS40 engine. It’s being a pain. Hence the weak little 79cc engine on there I thought might work.