Asuza with clone.

maddcarson

Well im selling my azusa after riding it today. I dont feel safe when i get speed wabbles at 20mph. it has a clone with.......
Honda OEM aluminum flywheel
ARC Billet flywheel.
Mikuni 22 with a maddcarson custom air cleaner setup
18lbs valve springs
4 deg advance timing
new plug

Frame has been taken down to bare metal in prep for painting.
big 'ol 10in rear wheel with a 5 inch up front.
seat could use a little work
brakes dont work the best dont know why the drum has alot of rubber still on it
forks are straight.
$500 for the whole thing. obo
$400 for the motor. obo
I live in Riverside CA, I can ship but you pay.

reason i selll is because i dont like the bike, i get speed wabbly on it, and i would like to get out of clones and build a briggs for my sears bike. I know some guy out there can make it more stable but i dont have the money right now and i want to.

Last edited:
The speed wobbles could be the wheel/tire combo. I bet if you put a 6" with a sawtooth tread the wobbles would go away. Just a thought!:thumbsup:

maddcarson

the Aluminum honda flywheel is in it right now. The hondas hold up pretty good. ive pushed the motor a little on my street and it holds up fine. im keeping the Arc. gunna make it a decor for my room until i get another clone for my rupp

Last edited:
the big wheel in the back is causing your speed wobble another 10'' in the front or a 6'' on the rear should correct your wobble problem /the geometry is off

DMR

the big wheel in the back is causing your speed wobble another 10'' in the front or a 6'' on the rear should correct your wobble problem /the geometry is off
exactly my thoughts, the rake of the triple clamp area is present to "lay down" the angle of rotation for the forks so when you "steer" it actually does more of a "lean" to the wheel, therefore creating a more apt angle for steering at higher speeds, putting a larger tire in the rear than in the front counteracts the angle, making more of a "steer" than a "lean", taking away from the stability at higher speeds.