ATV style tires on Bajas/Colemans?

MJL

Anyone running heavy lug tread patterns on their Bajas or Colemans? If so, how do they corner? Do they tear up the lawn? Ride rough? Anything else I should know?

Last edited:

toomanytoys

I'm running these sunf big horn clones. They handle everything well. I ride a lot of different surfaces and have no complaints. Usually do 2 miles of pavement to get to my riding area and they grip great in the turns and ride really smooth for the big lugs.

They will tear your yard up if you grab a fistful of brakes or really launch it hard off the line. That's on a modified bike. Stock bike you'd probably notice nothing different than stock.

20210711_130824.jpg
20210711_130759.jpg

MJL

I'm running these sunf big horn clones. They handle everything well. I ride a lot of different surfaces and have no complaints. Usually do 2 miles of pavement to get to my riding area and they grip great in the turns and ride really smooth for the big lugs.

They will tear your yard up if you grab a fistful of brakes or really launch it hard off the line. That's on a modified bike. Stock bike you'd probably notice nothing different than stock.
Yeah, I really like those Power IIs, Now to find them in stock somewhere!

Yeah, I really like those Power IIs, Now to find them in stock somewhere!
Can you use 4? Here's an eBay seller with them listed as set of 4. You could contact the seller and ask him to list a pair or single, depending on what you need. I once got a seller to list something specifically for me, he messaged me before listing, again when he listed, and I bought right away. I'm sure not all sellers are that cool but it couldn't hurt to ask.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=254104245618

MJL

Can you use 4? Here's an eBay seller with them listed as set of 4. You could contact the seller and ask him to list a pair or single, depending on what you need. I once got a seller to list something specifically for me, he messaged me before listing, again when he listed, and I bought right away. I'm sure not all sellers are that cool but it couldn't hurt to ask.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=254104245618
Seller says they are out of stock:(