aztalan cycle club

delray

two bikes in the heat race are running big blocks and right before that heat johns carb was off the bike because it was not running good and just happen to be standing there and talking john and chris about it and I mention something to chris he should adjust the meter rod one step and he did. cool thing john end up winning that race.
in the main at the finish was a big block(first) and small block(second)
you can win easy with a small block but it has to be setup correct and the driver needs to know how to drive in the corners.
my bike came in second in one of the heats and forth in the main. we showed up with to much gear and the bike was flattening out on top end.
otherwise the bike has been one of the top bikes all year to race against.

That's just too cool! First mini race I've seen where I actually felt like I watching an actual motorcycle race! Awesome! Thanks for the post, Delray!

delray

did any one see in the main race at about 46 second into it when the person crashes. you can see it happen in turn 3. that was a lady that also rides flat track bikes. good thing she had a full leather suit on. how she got back up? she hit the ground hard. bike she road wasn't the best for high speeds. still was a stock rupp wheel base,handle bars...etc.. just can't run them bikes like that at high speeds.

Hey Delray,

Great video. Thanks for posting it.

Yes, I was glad to hear she was okay.

What I've been trying to figure out is, the actual winner ? It looked to me like the second place rider pulled ahead in the last curve, but at the flag, I couldn't tell who won...the second place rider that pulled ahead, or the guy that had been in the lead the last few laps ?