• What is your schedule for a Caper Falcon Seat. Take your time but hurry , Please. LOL I am just starting a RESTO No hurry Thank You
    You have a post about Fox Campus bikes that Ogy had now are in the hands of Winber Jeff, Do you know how to contact him? I cannot find his profile page,
    thanks, thebronc4019
    manchester1
    manchester1
    Remind me later and I will get his phone number. He is not on the forum . Also check under mini bike events. I think his number is listed on the registration form.
    Karen. Bryon Swee also know as Houndog just Sold 2 of his Mickey Bikes 3 months ago I was the first caller on his be he decided to sell to his buddy. dont understand why he is looking for one when he was the one selling all the after market parts.If you ever decide to sell your Mickey I could be a Buyer or if you ever wanted to traded I also have some nice stuff

Thanks
    Robertt8883
    How do I post a wanted ad?
    manchester1
    manchester1
    Just go on the home page and you will see the section for "wanted". When you click on it, you should see where you can start a new post.
    Looking for a Cat Dominator/Eliminator seat. Are you still making these. Thanks Matt
    manchester1
    manchester1
    Yes but I am months behind. Can't even take the order right now.
    Helllo Manchester 1. I have a Baja Heat seat I’ve modified and would like to have a custom cover made. Are you still in the seat business
    manchester1
    manchester1
    Sorry but I don't touch the China stuff. Only original vintage reproductions. Thank you.
    B
    Bunkster
    Ok and I thank you for the quick response
    Hi Karen, I just traded for a full suspension Murray go kart for the grandkids and I am going to be needing parts. My question is who owns or runs OldMiniBikes now. I see Hent selling under his logo so I don't know who to patronize. Does Hent still own OldMiniBikes?
    Fred
    manchester1
    manchester1
    It's a mess. Lol. I think Hent/Drew is totally out of OldMiniBikes warehouse. The ex wife is the owner. He is going to sell mini bike parts and stuff. He opened a new place.
    Hi I hear you redo seats. I have a couple that need done. You can reach me at 907-347-4941
    manchester1
    manchester1
    Send me a message in a PM. I just saw this.
    Do you have (willing to sell) Hand Grips that are 5/8" in diameter, Blue ---- Vintage style. To be use on a Little Petro
    Hi Karen, I am interested in getting a seat made for a caper cycle I picked up. are you familiar with that bike? I believe its a falcon .It has a seat but its too dang tall. they had a shorter one that I prefer . thank you... pm me ! Mick
    Hello..my good friend Delray told me your the best seat maker in the world. I'm here to ask to have you put me on the list for one seat. I'm in need of a FOX THUNDERBOLT seat. Please let me know if and when you can do it and how do I pay you ? PayPal ? Thanks so much !
    Doug Damman
    You can text me if you want..608 697 7804
    Thanks again
    Thanks Manchester1. Didn't realize I was in an inappropriate place to post.
    manchester1
    manchester1
    No problem. That's what we call hijacking somebody's thread. Lol. You would never find what your looking for in a thread totally about something else.
    Hey karen its Jerry the one that sold you the micro zipper do you live in Manchester the New Jersey I live in Beachwood
    manchester1
    manchester1
    No, I live in Burlington township, right next to Florence. My dog's name was Manchester. Lol
    theboilermaker48
    theboilermaker48
    If you go on Theboilermaker48 on YouTube you can see a video of that micro zipper running
    Would you give me picture examples of the old style doodlebugs versus the newer ones? I think I have an older one?
    Mr. Manchester1,
    Someone said you make minibike seats for a Baja doodlebug. I wanted to know if this is true and how much one costs? I am building one right now with no seat. Hope to hear from you.
    Hi All,

I just joined the group and wanted to say hello, I picked up an old 70's The Cat mini bike but have no clue which model it is, I would love your help in figuring it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…