Azusa

I did not know that azusa has been around so long. I have a 1969 minibike guide with a ad from them. Awesome!

I just purchased a 5" minibike kit from them. What is the design built from?Their own? Also how much of the kit I bought is 'made in China'? I would assume the 1969 version didn't have any china parts?

toomanytoys

Hello!

Most of the kit parts are made in the USA. For instance, the frames are welded right here in southern california. Some of the components, however, are imported. For example, the tires are made overseas. But that is the case for almost all tires in the entire world. If there are any tires still manufactured in the US, we are unaware of them.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

If you would like further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for your email and your interest in our products.

Best regards,
I sent them an email. Just like everyone else, some is imported.

markus

back in the day nothing came from China, for mini bike stuff it was mostly Japan, Taiwan, Britain Italy, even Spain. "made in the USA" has been a farce for many years....its the american way :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info

I noticed the rear axle is not parallel with the motor plate. One of the axle mounts is lower than the other. About .090. I think I'm going to add some weld to one of the holes and then put it in the Bridgeport and correct the location.