Baja Doodle Bug 97cc

$175 firm.

Oyster Bay, NY

If someone wants me to ship it I will do so if you're paying.

Paypal, Money order or cash on pickup

I don't know much about these Doodle Bugs but this is clean as it can get. It still has the plastic wrapping on the seat. What I was told is a kid got this as a gift and broke the pull cord. His mom was happy about this so the bike sat for years unused (Did Mom break the cord? Hmm) This bike really looks like it hasn't been run. The engine is not siezed as I can turn it by hand.

If I replace the pull cord I will update this thread (and price) Just got it so I haven't done anything with it. I do know I like the vintage stuff more so I want to sell this. VIN starts with LUAH. Apparently they are not making this style anymore.

I would imagine it would need a carb cleaning too.

Get u some Doodle Bug:

hey,if you took off that recoil/3 bolts and put some new pull cord on....:thumbsup:
they sell Much quicker when they Run...:scooter:

actually,looking at the pics,it sure seems like you have Plenty of pull cord left,just put it back on..?

hey,if you took off that recoil/3 bolts and put some new pull cord on....:thumbsup:
they sell Much quicker when they Run...:scooter:

actually,looking at the pics,it sure seems like you have Plenty of pull cord left,just put it back on..?
It is what it is at this point. I have very little time for it. I already said if I fix the pull cord I will update the thread.