best clutch replacement

what would be the best replacement for this 330 series drive clutch and driven? right now it is using printed resin slid plastic pieces (whatever the pieces are between the rollers and shaft are) most of the original ones along with the original washer to hold the top onto the drive shaft went missing after the bolt unscrewed its self...
i took 4 pictures of the clutch set up i don't know what ones are of use or not.

Attachments

The 330's are great units. The sliders were still available last I looked. Gtc was making a repop of them. They may have the other part you need.

So both salsbury and comet sold the 340. The differences from the 330 were belt width and the end piece that the bolt tightens against. The 330 had a 5/8 belt width, 340 3/4 belt width. There were two different washers that went under the retaining bolt one had tabs that you bent over the nut flats to retain it and the other had a tab with a hole to use with a drilled bolt for safety wire.

So both salsbury and comet sold the 340. The differences from the 330 were belt width and the end piece that the bolt tightens against. The 330 had a 5/8 belt width, 340 3/4 belt width. There were two different washers that went under the retaining bolt one had tabs that you bent over the nut flats to retain it and the other had a tab with a hole to use with a drilled bolt for safety wire.
huh neat, i knew salsbury was a old brand but didn't know both comet and salsbury sold the same clutch, i thought comet was the successor of salsbury. i'll have to see if i can find a new washer.