Best place to buy wheels

Just picked up a Manco Streaker and I’m having trouble finding some affordable wheels. I’m pretty sure I need 5” wheels, I was on OldMiniBikes and was looking at some tristars with a sprocket kit and it came out to almost $200. I bought the frame itself for $100 so I’d like to keep the wheel/sprocket set up under $200 definitely. I’m not too picky about the look of the wheels I just would prefer a 60 tooth sprocket if you guys know of any kits or I’ll buy everything by itself. Thank you everyone!

Triley41395

5 inch wheels are not nearly as common as 6. I haven't had to buy 5's so I'm not sure where to go. You could put a add in the wanted section but 5 inch manco wheels are not cheap either but most likely better than the Tristars.

5 inch wheels are not nearly as common as 6. I haven't had to buy 5's so I'm not sure where to go. You could put an add in the wanted section but 5 inch manco wheels are not cheap either but most likely better than the Tristars.
Do you think 6” could fit for the rear?

Does it have a scrub brake?
Use your ruler again. Measure from the axle hole to the scrub brake. That is the radius or the tire. Multiply that by two.
That will be the diameter, or height of the tallest tire you can run. Wheel rim diameter really does not matter. It is the TIRE height that you need to be looking at. Hope that helps.