Bike ID

I have an old mini bike that’s been in my house for about thirty some years. Bought it at a flea market long ago. It’s been disassembled for a long time, and I’m trying to put it all back together and bring it to life. Working on a low budget, just wanna ride it. No custom paint jobs, no high performance, just as is but running.I ID’d the engine long ago, and am already renovating it. I just finally found the frame ID, and it works out to be an MTD. Now, I’m not sure the engine is original. It is a Tecumseh H35 with a Craftsman model #. The number from the bike frame tag is as follows: MTD 6400 A27, No. 0010259. Anyone that can tell me more about this , I would appreciate it muchly. I may need a few parts to complete reassembly. There is a bracket missing that holds the brake band around the hub, and I’m sure the rear sprocket is not original. Looks like someone changed to a larger diameter for more torque. Trouble is, it’s a solid sprocket, and makes accessing the valve stem impossible. The brakes were never on it when I got it, wore out a lot of soles back then. I have a new brake band, but still need the bracket/cable/and lever assembly. Plus I would love to locate an original rear sprocket. I’ll add some pics in a few days, gotta dig out all the parts.