Billetproof Lakeland 2013

KB2ROCKET

Yes as long as you are not racing around with it or upsetting people I drove my tractor trike around the event and nobody seemed to mind but its pretty tight quarters with lots of people

KB2ROCKET

the Wienermobile will be at billetproof for sale or interesting trade the engine in the picture in not included

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

Tonight I cleaned out the carb on the tractor trike tomorrow I will change out the fuel in the tank with any luck maybe I will get this thing running in time

KB2ROCKET

Cleaned the whole fuel system out and it runs better but not good so im leaving the tractor bike at home
But im still going and will bring the wienermobile

markus

Cleaned the whole fuel system out and it runs better but not good so im leaving the tractor bike at home
But im still going and will bring the wienermobile
I'm bringing a couple of bikes that will have "for sale" signs on them, your more than welcome to ride around/run down the track on something if you want. But when riding you have to act like the guy at the baseball game that walks around the stands and sells food "get your minibikes rriiight heeere!!!!!!!!! Fresh Minibikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....Think you could handle riding while wearing a signboard on your back? :laugh:

KB2ROCKET

well Markus im normally a quiet guy so wearing a sandwich board and yelling at people I don't know is a bit outside my comfort zone can I wear a clown suit so know one will know who I am? Lol in desperation last night I installed the downs bros clutch and fixed a bunch of little odds and ends on the sprint and I tryed to start it today but I think the fuel system is gunked up im not going to ruin my saturday messing with it but I might bring it just to show