Bird Duck Project

Looks good,what color are you going with?Ive got a sears version going restomod with 5.5 clone.Gonna see how it looks in orange.

71dodge

u know what looks good metal specks blue (dupli color.) and clear it and then white wheels and motor thats what im doing to my bonanza

That is a nice survivor, why paint it now? I'd just do a sympathetic resto and ride it, any vehicle however small or seemingly insignificant is only original once! Bought my almost 7yr old daughter an original Bird Wren that was mostly complete but runs damn good, I put some foam and some scrap red velvet on the board and built a chainguard from scrap steel building studs and she rides the hell out of it. It'
ll remain the same for a couple of years then We'll restore it!

That is a nice survivor, why paint it now? I'd just do a sympathetic resto and ride it, any vehicle however small or seemingly insignificant is only original once! Bought my almost 7yr old daughter an original Bird Wren that was mostly complete but runs damn good, I put some foam and some scrap red velvet on the board and built a chainguard from scrap steel building studs and she rides the hell out of it. It'
ll remain the same for a couple of years then We'll restore it!
Hey Nova I think its in between restos now. Looks like new wheels, Primer, and an aftermarket seat, so he may as well finish what someone else has started huh.Thats just my 2 cents :shrug: