Bird Engineering Frame, engine mount offset?

Guys,
I am restoring a Bird Engineering minibike frame. The engine mount had been taken off. I'm welding a new one on. Does anyone know what the engine slot offset is to the right side was? I can post a photo of the frame if needed, it is not a swing arm frame, and it does have a jackshaft, and the aluminum scrub brake. It's basically a Sears, Penny's type frame.
Thanks
Brian

Assuming that the mounting plate comes pre-slotted? If so, before welding it, I would do a "dry fit" and set the mounting plate in the frame with the engine you want to use installed and line up the clutch and jackshaft sprockets and chain, mark it and THEN weld it.
Michael

Assuming that the mounting plate comes pre-slotted? If so, before welding it, I would do a "dry fit" and set the mounting plate in the frame with the engine you want to use installed and line up the clutch and jackshaft sprockets and chain, mark it and THEN weld it.
Michael
Creia,
Thanks for the reply. I plan to mock it up with a new Hemi 212, I was just hoping someone had a number to save me the trouble. I spent a hour today TIG welding all the tubing joints that Bird Eng. didn't bother to weld, I guess Sears customers never noticed, go figure.
Brian

Creia told you the correct way.
This is not a job you want to guess at.
And if you are a TIG welder, I’m pretty sure you already know this.
every bike is different

Pics are definitely helpful, but the only way to get it dead nuts perfect is to mock it up like you said.
1/4” either way and you’ll likely have chain alignment problems.