Blazer

Bought this thing a few years ago.. It has sat here for several years not been touched. I did get it running but I need a gas tank thank and a different kind of seat because I have some sort of seat from like a 3 Wheeler or something like that that came with it. Also the guy gave me a 3 Wheeler gas tank But the petccock on it leak... Kind of looks cool with it but I know it's not obviously the correct tank....

Most likely I'll be listing it up for sale soon. Just wondering if I could find out a little bit more information about it before I do so. 20220512_202837.jpg

Bought this thing a few years ago.. It has sat here for several years not been touched. I did get it running but I need a gas tank thank and a different kind of seat because I have some sort of seat from like a 3 Wheeler or something like that that came with it. Also the guy gave me a 3 Wheeler gas tank But the petccock on it leak... Kind of looks cool with it but I know it's not obviously the correct tank....

Most likely I'll be listing it up for sale soon. Just wondering if I could find out a little bit more information about it before I do so. View attachment 289614
They are a bit rare. This is a 63-64 Trailblazer. A bit of a handful to ri
96662067-1B5E-4D17-938F-0A6452D87A60.jpeg

I've actually ridden this one using a tank with no lid lid. I don't like riding with no lid but it seems to ride OK. Tperiod the 2nd chain is not attached at the moment I gotta find a linkage linkage to re attach it. For some reason the previous owner had it off and and the only thing wrong with it I can find is it doesn't have the linkage.