Blockzilla

SWEET !!!!! That motor looks bad asss , wish I had one . Are you going to run it on a flat plate or will it be angled ? Just wondering if that carb will work at that angle if setting flat .

SWEET !!!!! That motor looks bad asss , wish I had one . Are you going to run it on a flat plate or will it be angled ? Just wondering if that carb will work at that angle if setting flat .
My motor is mounted flat and the carb is at same angle, works fine. Same carb too.
Just FYI.

Here's a cheap one on ebay

Blockzilla Engine 2 75×3 with 3 Stage Chrome Header | eBay

Looks like it's been ran for a while and the block has obviously been windowed and fixed, but a 2.75 x 3 motor is plenty stout for a minibike, at least in the 100ft drags. No carb but otherwise looks complete. I have no affiliation with this seller in any way, if I didn't already have 2 of these I would pick this one up, the rotating assembly in these motors costs new what this entire(except carb) motor costs used.
That oil baffle system is pretty sweet also, that isn't super cheap!

Massacre that motor has also been for sale for quite a while on another forum! The pictures he was sending out were of it still bolted in the Jr dragster and it was kinda hard to see it.

Twid, that's a nice motor you bought. Ive text with the guy you bought it from several times. Both before and after you bought it. That block wasn't hurt or windowed. That brace was put on there for support with the 3" bore.

Twid

that motor has also been for sale for quite a while on another forum!.
Dude told me something different, it was a spare that he just decided to sell so he could buy a lo206 for another jr dragster. As a secretary for a club for the past 5+ years I take notes when I spend hard earned money. I don't think he knows what he is talking about, told me it had a dyno cam but when I pulled the side cover it had a Isky in it and the block was windowed at the base. Which he also said never happened. The first pictures he sent me had a different oil drain on it as well. Dude also package it all jacked up. Over all I hope the dude walks in on his wife being slammed on by a gang of bikers. I could of got something a lot nicer for $500 more. Which I would have done if I known!

WFO
TWID

Last edited:
Dude told me something different, it was a spare that he just decided to sell so he could buy a lo206 for another jr dragster. As a secretary for a club for the past 5+ years I take notes when I spend hard earned money. I don't think he knows what he is talking about, told me it had a dyno cam but when I pulled the side cover it had a Isky in it and the block was windowed at the base. Which he also said never happened. The first pictures he sent me had a different oil drain on it as well. Dude also package it all jacked offed. Over all I hope the dude walks in on his wife being slammed on by a gang of bikers. I could of got something a lot nicer for $500 more. Which I would have done if I known!

WFO
TWID
Wow bummer man I didn't realize it didn't go too well for you on the purchase. Sounds like you got it sorted now though?