Bonanza 1310-TCS Jackshaft Details Requested.

undy

When I got this, the jackshaft was gone and some doofus had replaced the motor and ran the chain from the motor sprocket back to the rear sprocket.

I'm looking at the 5/8" #35 Jackshaft Kit, shown here: https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/jackshaft-kit-for-35-chain.html
Anybody here know the OD of these bearings, or whether they fit this Bonanza? (I think they're 1-3/8".)

Can anybody here confirm the ID of the bearing mounts on the Bonanza? I mic'd them at 1.369 or so, so I think they'll fit 1-3/8" bearings.

The OldMiniBikes jackshaft kit has two different size sprockets (13t & 18t), but the photos of the Bonanza seem to show two sprockets of the same size. Anybody here know what the original sprockets were? Any thoughts on using the 13 & 18? Seems like I could vary the gearing by swapping those gears. ???

Thanks in advance for any help.

undy

Slywilliez,

I will when I can. I'm not too handy on computers (actually, I f'in hate 'em), and I'm even worse with filmless cameras. If and when my kid can help me, I will surely put up some pictures of it. I'll put some pressure on him.

Right now it's in pieces on my shop floor.