Bonanza Light kit NOS!!!

markus

yea that mount sandwiched between the seat and the frame and hung the light right off the back, The High beam indicator was pretty specific on the Bonanza too from what I have seen

markus

Where is the difference? Looks like the exact same part to me. (umm)

View attachment 71641
I dont have my mount anymore, actually I think sly probably bought mine :laugh: I looked for a pic in my files but could not find one but this thread where I modified a tail light shows it a little better:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/84273-retrofitting-trailer-taillight-mini-bike.html

I have a tracing of it in my file cabinet if'n I ever come across another mx/mb framed nanza though!!!!

the other really important thing on that kit is the headlight mount block, bonanza used a smaller bolt through the frame, in order to fit right it has to be the small bolt or you have to drill it out and maybe use like an allen head due to where the hole on the forkplate is- think its too close to the bend on the BC and the smaller head size has to be used with the MX fender mount. Its an uncommon size, compared to other bikes

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing and looked at the bid history. The guy with a feedback of 1 sniped it at the end. His previous bid was $210.

capguncowboy

I was thinking the same thing and looked at the bid history. The guy with a feedback of 1 sniped it at the end. His previous bid was $210.
Yeah, I looked at that. It's entirely possible that he changed his mind of what he was willing to pay. I've done it, but he nearly doubled his price -- I don't think I've ever done that -- at least not at that amount.